Sunday, February 7, 2010

Being naive...

This blog, as all others, will be shaped by my personal interests. These include urban development, environmentalism, animal rights, veganism and cultural life and the arts in New York City. It also happens that I am Latin American (from Puerto Rico) and I happen to live in the South Bronx, and so, my interests will be filtered through a Latin American/South Bronx lens.

All that being said, it feels weird to have a blog, and to feel obliged to choose a limited number of topics to write about. I guess that my principle will be that I am a fairly entertaining conversation partner, a good story-teller, and that if I present them the right way, my interests will hopefully interest others; and that my opinions eventually might make an impact. Good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment